What's This? A Liebster Award For Hansen & Heidelberg | Hansen & Heidelberg : What's This? A Liebster Award For Hansen & Heidelberg

What's This? A Liebster Award For Hansen & Heidelberg

6.04.2014


Today, I'm going to be writing about something a little bit different; the Liebster Award. 
I don't know if you've ever heard of it, I know I didn't until I was graciously nominated by Samantha Natalie over at her blog 
But what it is, is an award given to lesser known bloggers who are given a spotlight to circulate not only their own blogs but to nominate and circulate others as well! 
Below I've listed my nominees, questions, etc! 
Take a look at a few bloggers I think are worth checking out! 

The Liebster Award

The Rules
+You must link back to the person who nominated you.
+You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
+You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
+You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions
+You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
+You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.

So here are my questions from Samantha Natalie 

+Why did you choose to start a blog? It was always something I wanted to do but I never really got the nerve to do it until I just did. I’ve always loved to express myself through different forums whether it was through writing, art, music, crafts, etc—so this is my little place to do that. 
+What are your favourite subjects to blog about? Since I do a lot of things with my hands I love to show Hansen and I’s DIY projects but I also love the simplicity of lifestyle blogging. I blog about a variety of different things so it's difficult to name just one. I think that's a big reason why my blog doesn't just focus on one aspect because I enjoy and love to share a variety of different things. 
+Which are you favourite TV shows? Meh, this is a hard one to answer. I wouldn’t say I’m a person with “favorite” shows etc. But currently, I’ve been watching Sherlock, Frazier, and Hell’s Kitchen. As you can see, I’m a bit all over the place =)
+How many languages can you speak? Two. German (kinda) & English.
+If you could go to anywhere in the world, where would you go? This is incredibly hard to answer because I really would love the opportunity to go everywhere. But, if I had to narrow it down to just one I would love to go to Japan.
+Which make up item is you essential? Eyeliner
+Clothes or makeup? Clothes
+Who are you favourite bands, or genre or music?  I’ve always been an ‘old soul’ so I tend to be drawn to Dean Martin, Musicals, Ella Fitzgerald, Ben E. King, etc. But, I also have a healthy appetite for Indie and a few of my more modern favorite artists are Meiko, Jack Johnson, and Lana Del Rey to name a few =)
+Where is your favourite country or city that you have been to? Ehk. Favorites are so hard for me. One of the most memorable cities I’ve been to was Playa Del Carmen in Mexico.
+If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Japanese. I’m Japanese, so this wasn’t too hard =)
+Give 3 words to describe your blog. Adventurous, Creative, & Unique!

Eleven Random Facts
+Twenty-Three Years of Age
+More times than I'd care to admit I'm mistaken for a teenager
+I’ve played the piano since I was 6-one of my favorite songs to play is Comptine d'un autre ete
+I always have to read the song lyrics when I’m listening to a new song
+4’11 Oh, if only I had grown 1 more inch. 
+I’m a proud #Hapa
+I’ve never broken a bone *knocks on wood*
+Hansen and I have been together for almost 5 years
+I could devour Sushi every day of the week 
+ Hansen and I have moved 5 times in last two years
+Our cat is part Bengal and Maine Coon which makes him gigantic and always in the mood to play (You’ll hear me refer to him as Leo, Leonids, Dr. Leo, My little man, but his full name is Leonidas Alexander)
Nominations
+What is the reason behind your blog name?
+How long have you been blogging?
+What do you enjoy and dislike about blogging?
+What does your blog focus on? (lifestyle, DIY, beauty/fashion, nature, etc.)
+If you could do anything as a profession for the rest of your life what would you do?
+Why did you start blogging?
+What’s something none of your readers know about you?
+If you could live anywhere where would you live?
+Favorite color?
+What could you eat every single day of the week without a second thought?

+What’s your guilty pleasure?


+Make sure to check out these wonderful blogs! They definitely deserve a little spotlight of their own! 


Thanks again to Samantha for nominating Hansen & Heidelberg-We appreciate it!